Most companies offer gift cards that are computer generated and printed on the packing slip or a plain piece of paper... very impersonal! Our gift cards are written by actual human beings!
These gift cards are like the ones you see at the florist and are carefully hand-written by one of our candy ladies at no additional charge.
You will be prompted to write your message during Check Out. If you mention a specific holiday we will add a colorful sticker to match the occasion. You can also request a free blank card.
Some people need a little help with their message so we have compiled a list of our favorites:
- You're not over the hill, just on top of it! Hope this candy makes your roll down a little easier and more fun!
- We hope that all your memories are as sweet as candy.
- Enjoy a stroll down memory lane while you can still stroll and still have a memory.
- I hope these sweets will soften the blow of the BIG 5-0!
- Making sure your birthday celebration is a sweet one.
- You are as young as you feel! Feel like a kid again!
- A little something to make you feel like 5 instead of 50.
- Candy from your first childhood for your second childhood. Happy 40th!
- The past is your present.
- Hope your 50th birthday is extra sweet!
- Sweet candies for the sweet memories... Happy 60th Dad!
- We hope you have a wonderful birthday! Just remember you aren't 30, you are 29.95 plus tax!
- Merry Christmas Dad!! Remember when you were 10, saving money to go to the candy store? Well this should bring back some of those memories.
- Health, Peace, and sweet content be yours. ~ Shakespeare Merry Christmas!
- Have a sweet holiday season and a very happy new year!
- Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Sweet New Year! Love, Robert
- Its a joy to take the time at the holidays to remember those who make doing business a pleasure all year. Happy Holidays, Smith-Jones Staffing
- May this Christmas present bring you sweet memories form your childhood. Merry Christmas from the Morelands
- Hope this gift brings back memories of simpler times! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Mike and Pat
- Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will towards men. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy the candy from "back in the day!" Tony,Dana and The Kids
- Mom and Dad: Wishing you a joyful, sweet present and a well remembered past. Hugs and Kisses, Amanda, Jeff, Max and Baby
- Bonnie and Jim, When we think of Christmas we remember great friends. Many blessings this Holy Season. Love, Frank, Betsy and Jack
- Merry Christmas Dad, Candy to remind you of when you were a kid. Love George and Linda
- To Angela, One reason you're so sweet today is because of all the sweets you enjoyed in your yesterdays.Thanks for being a Sweet Heart in my life! Larry
- We can't think of anything more fun or sweeter than Christmas with the two of you! Love - Ron and Karen
- May this season hold for you the hope, wonder, and amazement that you felt as a child.
- Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad! We hope this brings back some sweet memories. Love, Linda and Dave